Video

Video [Paid] 1.7

No permission to buy ($35.00)

AndyB

AndyB submitted a new resource:

Video - Adds Video Custom BB codes.

Premium upgrade:

This XF2 add-on along with the entire collection can be purchased for $25.00 USD. Your Premium upgrade will allow you to download as many XF2 add-ons as you like for one year. Please see the entire collection located in the Resources area at this URL:

https://www.xf2addons.com/

Note: all my XF1 add-ons are still 100% free and are supported by donations.

Description:

Adds Video Custom BB codes.

(Example of video URL in editor)...

Read more about this resource...

Added ability to paste URL that ends in .mp4 and auto-embed video tags.

It is possible to paste URL that ends with .webm ? I have more videos with this format and I don't want to use Video converter software.

I installed this addon but I could not use it because it is not convenient when I have to upload videos to place and pasting URL into a post.

Can you make it work with Attach files feature in post editor?

I mean when a member uploads their video then it can be added to the post content (like an image). After added, then we can play video on post without seeing attached file (video).

Also, when I checked on my smartphone, your video is not responsive. I tried with Facebook and Youtube videos, they are responsive.

Thanks

Can you make this addon work with attachment like upload an image?
I mean we don't need to upload videos to a folder on hosting and paste URL into a post, that is pretty manual and not convenient for users.
Is it possible to upload videos via attachments and inserting into a post (like an image)?

Top Bottom