Very march kind of categories

santamo

I have the gallery, library, blogs, Medio. And they all have their own category. This is just a nightmare. You cannot make a General category and use them? Recently, a addon multi prefix is very good. Thanks to the author.

I have the gallery, library, blogs, Medio. And they all have their own category. This is just a nightmare. You cannot make a General category and use them? Recently, a addon multi prefix is very good. Thanks to the author.
What do you mean with their own category? :) Do you mean the "tab" that appears on the navigation bar? Or do you mean category as in each system classifies things their own way?

Sorry - I use translator.
I have, there are Articles, Gallery, Medio, Blogs . It would be good that they all share the same base prefixes, even better - multi-prefixes - used in the topics. Now it looks like a mess - it is necessary to enter each time their category for articles, Medio, and so on.

Maybe I'm hard to explain, but there is no mechanism of the shared connection for all data types on the forum. Each type of blogs, Medio and so forth, in and of themselves.

Posts - social categories, Articles - Category, Gallery - category, Blogs - category, hotspots - category, resources - category, Medio - categories, albums - categories.
Can be done instead of just the hierarchical prefixes for all? In General, developers should to know better to do. But for each type of information to establish their own prefixes is a nightmare, especially when the forum is great.

Even better - to make a multi prefixes from a common base prefixes for each type of information

Last edited:
Top Bottom