Lack of interest Version History - Rating Functionality

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hm... but is there any point in rating old versions of a resource?
i have tried to rate resources i am running only to be told i cant because i havent downloaded the latest version.
i then close the window and never try rating the resource again.
thinking back on it, i think i have rated hardly any resources at all because of that.

Hm... but is there any point in rating old versions of a resource?

It just so happens the older versions are listed, it's another place in the RM where members can rate resources. Eitherway the suggestion as been made and I'm fine eitherway if it's included suggestion accomodated or not.

If people are using older version of add-ons which only work with their current version of xF, then they should be allowed to comment on it.

So, I agree with Shelley on this being available.

So far I am finding that rating specific versions is almost useless.
I think this was predictable.
It is very rare to have one version rated well and the others rated differently.
So far version rating is just cumbersome vs. helpful.

If people are using older version of add-ons which only work with their current version of xF, then they should be allowed to comment on it.

So, I agree with Shelley on this being available.

Yeah, I agree, I forgot about that. :p

Top Bottom