1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vbulletin's Knickers Are Twisted, It Must Be Hell Over There

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by Deepmartini, Aug 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deepmartini

Deepmartini Well-Known Member

They released another batch of big fixes last night, hundreds of them. Still it isn't good enough. People are complaining and going nuts how Internet Brands declared GOLD too early, IB is deleting posts trying to squelch things:

Xenforo has them shaking in their boots, I think they're really scared (and should be!!!):

I can only imagine what hell it must be over there for everyone, like rats fleeing a sinking ship.

This is no time to be re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic!
  2. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

Go complain over there. We're not vBulletin, and we don't really care to discuss what goes on over there.
  3. welshstew

welshstew Active Member

I don't think Kier and Mike want any competitor bashing
  4. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

The thread should be getting closed any minute now... I mean, they've closed several other vBulletin-bashing threads, you'd think the active members here would have got the point by now.
  5. Dismal Shadow

Dismal Shadow Active Member

Yep....and locked in 5...4...3...2....1...
  6. soloarquitectura

soloarquitectura Active Member

I think this is not the place to discuss this.
    Maybe in the Off Topic forum...
  7. Cezz

Cezz Well-Known Member

Agreed, a joke image of mine was deleted for vB bashing, and rightly so same goes with this thread.
  8. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

Or not at all...
    Brandon_R and soloarquitectura like this.
  9. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Not appropriate anywhere on this site.
    Ceri May, wizzard and 0ptima like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.