vbulletin to xenforo migration with paid subscriptions

Hi,

I use vbulletin cloud. TL;DR - it sucks. I've been trying to get paid subscriptions, which stopped working randomly, to work again, and working with vbulletin support hasn't been fun.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The forum is at https://boards.rossmanngroup.com - I use their hosting.

I am looking for someone who can migrate the paid subscriptions, the user data, etc, without me having to be hands-on. I am way too busy to manage all the little bugs/kinks or learn what the xenforo & vbulletin database bugs/idiosyncrasies are right now. I have no third party addons/extensions/plugins. I am primarily interested in threads, posts, user accounts, attachments. The banner ads on the side are mostly outdated junk that can go.

Thank you!

Hi,

I use vbulletin cloud. TL;DR - it sucks. I've been trying to get paid subscriptions, which stopped working randomly, to work again, and working with vbulletin support hasn't been fun.

I am looking for someone who can migrate the paid subscriptions, the user data, etc, without me having to be hands-on. I am way too busy to manage all the little bugs/kinks or learn what the xenforo & vbulletin database bugs/idiosyncrasies are right now. I have no third party addons/extensions/plugins. I am primarily interested in threads, posts, user accounts, attachments. The banner ads on the side are mostly outdated junk that can go.

Thank you!
Hi there,

We provide XenForo maintenance and support so we are capable of migrating your forum to XenForo. I'll send you a private message :)

Hi,

Thank you!
The staff have got your back. But, if you need assistance with organising things or adjusting things, feel free.
One thing I will say, if you need top XF hosting server management, @MattW is your man.
Good luck. (you need to amend your favicon as it's still that old stuff) ;)

@larossmann I'm just starting out my own forum too, but one thing I've noticed is how helpful the Xenforo Community is (moderators and developers included). There's a real feeling of pride amongst just how good the software is.

I noticed you are using default themes/styles at the moment.

If you are after something nicer (without going 100% fully custom), I can 100% recommend @Russ and Steve who run www.PixelExit.com .. amazingly helpful guys with some really nice looking themes that can be customised to a huge degree (and Russ has always been helpful with queries I've had).

Other theme providers are www.dohthemes.com and www.themehouse.com who also make some nice looking stuff.

Addons wise @Xon is one of the guys I'm using quite a few of his addons, and he's incredibly prompt on resolving any issues.

Top Bottom