vBulletin to Xenforo, better?

STORMS

I am currently a vBulletin customer looking to enhance our users' experience and so far there are quite a few features with Xenforo that I really like for instance, following users, alerts when a user comments on your thread and even when they quote you in a thread.

Though, there are also some nice features that I currently have like blogs, "in thread" Promote to Article button, CMS (front page for front page news/articles)...

Now, can someone tell me why I should go with Xenforo over vB or is it just preference or is Xenforo better? I would really like some feedback, if possible.

Thank you!
STORMS

I am currently a vBulletin customer looking to enhance our users' experience and so far there are quite a few features with Xenforo that I really like for instance, following users, alerts when a user comments on your thread and even when they quote you in a thread.

Though, there are also some nice features that I currently have like blogs, "in thread" Promote to Article button, CMS (front page for front page news/articles)...

Now, can someone tell me why I should go with Xenforo over vB or is it just preference or is Xenforo better? I would really like some feedback, if possible.

Thank you!
STORMS
Did you feel the excitement seeing the red box showing you had an alert? Did you hasten to click it to find what it was? If you answered yes to either of those questions, you have your answer. :)

Top Bottom