VBulletin Licences (How do you sell them?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold mine on ebay within 2 days (vb4 forum only $100 USD)
The hard part was all the info vb wanted, took 2 days of jumping through hoops to finally transfer
mad.png

Don't forget, you can't sell a second hand license, either
They changed the transfer conditions, so a license can only be transfered once.
And I to, noticed the large amount of VB licenses for sale, how the mighty hath fallen eh?
Yeah I read that, because of fraud it says. If that would be true then why allow it the first time? Wouldn't fraud be a problem then? No, it's because then they can sell more new licenses because the old ones can not be passed on too much. It's all about money and more money.

Yeah I read that, because of fraud it says. If that would be true then why allow it the first time? Wouldn't fraud be a problem then? No, it's because then they can sell more new licenses because the old ones can not be passed on too much. It's all about money and more money.

But i think the same rule is present for Xenforo and IPB. It to protect this business, i think is natural...I see vb4 suite licenses selled for less than 100 dollars on vbfans ...lol.

webhostingtalk seems to be the best place these days to sell vb licenses. I would't recommend DP at all.

But i think the same rule is present for Xenforo and IPB. It to protect this business, i think is natural...I see vb4 suite licenses selled for less than 100 dollars on vbfans ...lol.
Yeah it seems they are following vB in this. Still don't agree with it, but it's understandable if the market leader does it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom