vBulletin Lawsuit

Did vBulletin rip off its customers when it pre-sold vB4?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainArchitect.com

I don't me to alarm anybody by my thread title. There isn't a vBulletin lawsuit at this time, but some people have been seriously discussing it. In casual conversation, I was asked whether I thought the average person who prepaid for vB4 based on the representations made and who now feel ripped off would support such an effort. My answer was that I am sure a lot of people would be behind it and a lot of people wouldn't be behind it.

What are your thoughts on something like this? Do you feel that vBulletin ripped off its customers?

Tft.

There is no need for further vBulletin discussions here; they're just redundant now.

You're better keeping it at admin forums where there are people who won't adopt XF, as they're the ones that usually can't let it go.

This is the off-topic section, he's certainly allowed to have this topic. Don't bash him :p

And honestly, I think it's their problem they pre-ordered, so no, they shouldn't have a lawsuit.

I think the board owners have made it pretty clear that discussions like this about other platforms/companies are not allowed.

There's already a thread on this at vb.com, plus various drama at vbtruth, etc.

I'm sorry you bought vB4 based on faith. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't convince everyone of how big a trainwreck we were headed for. ;) Kier, Mike, and others worked hard building that brand, and nobody wanted to believe it could be destroyed in 18 months.

I suppose in-depth forum discussion about other forum softwares doesn't go on in the competitor forums, only one general topic. Apologies.

It's a universal rule: don't keep yapping to the new boyfriend about how badly the ex treated you. It makes you look petty and mean, even if every word is true.

It's a universal rule: don't keep yapping to the new boyfriend about how badly the ex treated you. It makes you look petty and mean, even if every word is true.

;) Words of wisdom right here.

Enough already, as someone above said, take it to one of the numerous Admin talk forums - They actually want to discuss it... we don't :)

well given this thread's feedback. Feel free to delete. I am active here, not on an admin forum and I certainly am not going to post on vb.com. I was just passing forward a question. I apologize if this topic is counter to the rules.

vB has not cheated her client, but an investment company with the smartest and mega-top-manager named = "Internet Brand".
This is a small difference. ;)

The biggest difference now is that IB has no face ... xF has a face and you can feel it.
That will decide everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom