I'm positive it works on vBulletin 3.8.x quotes, and possibly others. The format is
- (optional) batch processing
- (optional) verbose output
- (optional) auto processing.
- BACK UP YOUR DATABASE -- As with anything that modifies your data, make sure you have backups!
- Put it in your root XF directory.
- Run the file in your browser (e.g. example.com/xf_quotes_conversion.php)
- Follow the instructions on screen.
- Remember to remove the file when you're finished
P.P.S - If you have modified this for your bulletin software, send me the changes you made and I'll update the script to have an option for which quote format to use (i.e. PHPBB/SMF/etc).
3.1 KB Views: 59