Vbulletin 4 to xenforo ?

kkm323

I've been using vbulletin for about 3 years. I love xenforo but it seem that is missing some of features that I think it would make converting my forum system much easier.
  • RTL (with this it would make my life easier)
  • *Photo albums ( is recommended. what happened to my user albums if i import my VB to XF? )
  • community groups ( I think it would be great if you use some of facebook layout on to how to display groups e.g. Pages)
  • blogs (umm not interesting because it would be so much to do for XF's staff so we can get ride of this feature at this moment)
I try to do some testing in importing my old vb3 forum it seem so easy and great, but my main concerns are RTL and albums. not to mention that there were some errors such as
  • media bbcode not displaying (e.g. youtube videos)

my question to Xenforo is when do you think you would be able to provide use those features?

Thank You

RTL is in their timeline, but not a priority, so it could only happen next year.
It's also the one and only thing that stops me from running xenforo right now.

and let me add something that very important for me: custom user fields, that are searchable.

RTL is in their timeline, but not a priority, so it could only happen next year.
It's also the one and only thing that stops me from running xenforo right now.

and let me add something that very important for me: custom user fields, that are searchable.
RTL should be a priority becuase many of foreign wants to migrate vb4 as fast as possible
ad i don't think that it require a lot of work especially for a team that produce product such Xenforo
and I hope I would find an update regarding this issue

thanx Omri.L

Im not sure what you mean - XF or the importer ?

AFAIK, XF has no concept of custom userfields atm, so no version can import them, as there is nowhere for them to go.

Top Bottom