Other vBulletin 4 Group Importer?

FriscoCharlie

We have completed an import from vBulletin 4. The "groups" data is still out there.. most of it is useless but we had a couple of active groups and would like to be able to (after-the-fact) be able to import the data into the forums in order to sort through and keep some of it.

What is the chance that an importer could be developed to do this?

Thank you.

We have completed an import from vBulletin 4. The "groups" data is still out there.. most of it is useless but we had a couple of active groups and would like to be able to (after-the-fact) be able to import the data into the forums in order to sort through and keep some of it.

Thank you.
My social groups addon have handle it:)

Thank you.
Hey FriscoCharlie

Let's start chat if you are still interested. ForumCube

@Nobita.Kun has 2 importers for vbulletin groups -> nobita groups.
There is a groups importer that can be found under tools -> import external data -> vbulletin groups
There is also a much faster solution: the CLI importer. This also comes packaged with nobita groups.

I am looking for the easiest way to import this data into the forums so I can think about deleting the old vBulletin installation. If someone can help me with this, please contact me with a price.

Thank you very much.

Top Bottom