vBulletin 4 [Deleted]

PS, I found how to adjust the avatar in posts, but the side bar in which they sit is too wide. How do i adjust this ?

Oh boy, I'm new at XenForo so I hope I have it right for you.

go to

Style Properties: General

see width height

Thanks for your update :)

How can I change this problem? vBulletin is a child of the default style.

View attachment 68387

I'm with Vinny on this, I was hoping that was fixed here. If it was, this would be a good one. Right now the avatars in the posts are too wide.

Thanks!

The avatars are supposed to be large.

However, I can't confirm the issue, and I already fixed this specific issue a while ago:

Not sure why you guys are having issues, but you can increase the width of User Info Container and left margin of Content Container accordingly until it's just right. I'll have @Nights, my co-worker, take a look when he's available again and see if he can figure out why you two are seeing this.

Last edited:
I like the avatar width for profile info but not for the posts. Its way too large and dominating. Very distracting for readers. It becomes a post of avatars which isn't good for content imho.

Thanks for helping!

That did it but now all the text it over to the "right" with a big space between the avatar and text.

That did it but now all the text it over to the "right" with a big space between the avatar and text.

There should be about a 10-pixel difference between them (e.g., 220 for User Info Container and 230 for Content Container).

Oh boy, I'm new at XenForo so I hope I have it right for you.

go to

Style Properties: General

see width height
Your tip was the solution, I made in de vBulletin style the avatar 100 x 100, looks perfect now ;)

go.webp

I like the avatar width for profile info but not for the posts. Its way too large and dominating. Very distracting for readers. It becomes a post of avatars which isn't good for content imho.

Just wanted to mention that I respectfully disagree because we all have a right to our opinions. This is how it worked on vBulletin and how lot of people running XenForo have them set up (like here).

Hi, it still isn't working for me. The left sidebar is too wide and not quite lined up with the bottom. If you made the avatar wide the same as here, it would be choice for me. Hope that helps

Hi, it still isn't working for me. The left sidebar is too wide and not quite lined up with the bottom. If you made the avatar wide the same as here, it would be choice for me. Hope that helps

I'll have @Nights take a look next time he's on. I'm out of ideas as to why some people have this issue and some don't.

Does anyone else have this issue?

Hm. Maybe @Jake Bunce can help.

Jake, if you download this style to your site, do you experience the same issue? If yes, is it also an issue on KH-Flare? @Nights is busy with college and hasn't had a lot of time to come on lately, so figured I'd ask you. :)

Top Bottom