XF 1.1 VBSEO to Xenforo New Installation Problems?

Ty.W

I just bought my 2nd license to Xenforo as I'm ready to switch my old Vbulletin forum to Xenforo. :)

I'm have issues trying to install Xenforo to the new folder /community/ on my new website.
When I go to the /community/install file I get the Xenforo template error...

The page you requested could not be found.

What am I doing wrong here?
My first xenforo install did not give me this problem. o_O

I've disabled the vbulletin forum and vbseo and it still doesn't trigger the installation process.

Here's another member who had the same issue. http://xenforo.com/community/threads/importing-vbulletin-4-vbseo-forum-to-xenforo.25194/

I can't seem to locate the config.php and .htaccess file on my server to the main root of my vbulletin forum.
you must place the all plugin off (off hook) admin panel option​
:rolleyes: you can disable it with this code:
www/includes/config.php​
add the code:​
PHP:
define ('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);

if you disable the add-on, the blog must not be visible on your forum ( there are still blog)

Now I get this error when going to the file and inserting that code...

Code:
Warning: Unterminated comment starting line 2 in /home/txinfish/public_html/includes/config.php on line 2
An exception occurred: No entry is registered for key 'db' in /home/txinfish/public_html/test/library/XenForo/Application.php on line 830

XenForo_Application::get() in XenForo/Application.php at line 1117
XenForo_Application::getDb() in XenForo/Error.php at line 47
XenForo_Error::unexpectedException() in XenForo/Application.php at line 309
XenForo_Application::handleException()

I put this code in the vbulletin file in cpanel www/includes/config.php. Placed the code and saved it. Now it seemed to crash everything...

Great! :) lol

I REALLY need help guys.

Will pay to get this working.

Top Bottom