VB5 Migration

keith455

I've been running VB4 for many years and about 2 months ago i made the decision to upgrade to VB5 (that was a mistake). Ever since the upgrade the search function hasn't been working and support can't fix the problem.
My question is: Is there away that i can test XenForo with migrating my VB5 DB before I buy?

There's no way to test a migration without buying the software, no. We're just working on getting the demo system updated to run XF 2.0 so that is one way to test out the software before buying, but it won't really support any sort of migration path.

If testing that is important, it would be a case of purchasing the software, trying it out on your own server (which is generally sensible rather than trying to do such things remotely) and then if you decide not to proceed with XenForo we maintain a reasonable refund policy.

I should also point out that we only released XenForo 2.0 today so the vB5 importer which we now have hasn't been fully tested yet on live imports, though we would of course work with you to resolve any issues that you might find.

Top Bottom