vb5 beta released, and...

Status
Not open for further replies.
They seem to have stopped announcements most of the time now, quite a few staff have joined without announcements in the last six months, esp Part Time (which Mark is).

So would the "vBulletin Staff (updated 4/19/2012)" thread in the Licensed Customer Feedback forum still be accurate? Mark.B was recently added to that. I thought Mark.B was QA, but he's actually listed as "Technical Customer Support".

Yeah the one that loved vBulletin, then hated it, then used it, then partially loved it, then loved it, then went to XenForo, then loved that, then hated that, then went back to vBulletin, then loved that etc.

The same one who went on for weeks/months? about IB being morally bankrupt and him wanting nothing to do with them until they stopped the lawsuit.

He'd make an excellent policitian.;)

There is however a much larger number of rude and ignorant members.
Its well established I dont take **** from anyone, esp the muppets who think they can dish it out and then cry foul when they get the same back, trying to hide behind the "Im a customer" excuse.

Well, at least you admit you are an *******. Good step, I guess.

Man, I started a thread about Mark's promotion here, and it got nuked. That sucks.

And rightly so. Is one bashing thread not enough? And, as stated a million times most of us have moved on from vbulletin, it's a choice we made and we don't need reminded of every small detail that goes on, there's a thread already created at vbulletin site.

Congratulations Mark B. (y)

I refer you to post #1193. :)

I still wonder why you spend time over here, considering the sad buggy state of vBulletin. I guess I shouldn't be surprised considering the company's track record at running an efficient business that puts out a quality product. Your piss poor attitude when it comes to customer service, aside.

I don't know why you all are surprised Mark.B turned out to be a douche. It doesn't surprise me that IB hired him either. Right up their alley, as far as character goes.

I still wonder why you spend time over here, considering the sad buggy state of vBulletin.
Amazingly IB do actually give people days off. Im sure that must be a surprise to those such as yourself think they are the evil empire.

Your piss poor attitude when it comes to customer service, aside.
I dont work in "Customer Services" so I dont have to be nice to ignorant muppets such as yourself.

Oh, and I see you cant contain yourself to insulting me, you move onto Mark as well. What a piece of work you are, seems according to you, youd fit right in at IB with your character.

Amazingly IB do actually give people days off. Im sure that must be a surprise to those such as yourself think they are the evil empire.

I never used Evil. Just a piss poor company that half asses work and doesn't care about the quality of product that is put out.

I dont work in "Customer Services" so I dont have to be nice to ignorant muppets such as yourself.

As clearly detailed here. It's clear that you could cuss me up and down, make a fool out of yourself and expect no repercussions from your employeer, as they don't seem to care much for character of people they hire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom