vb5 beta released, and...

Status
Not open for further replies.
vB5.demo.MOAR.fail.webp

lmfao...

just curious, i noticed some queries that vbulletin made/makes... but how many does XF make in comparison to vB4 and vB5? I don't remember seeing about it... >_>. interesting to know though lol.. xD
I believe a stock XF comes with 9 queries on the index page..

On a side note it would appear that vB now call "Queries", "Features".

It is like thinking the solution to taking prescription meds that give you horrible side effects can be solved by taking more prescription meds to counteract the side effects from the first meds. Thinking backwards at it's best.

Reactions: vVv
vB needs a new slogan.. Im thinking.. "Vb5 Connect, If only it worked!!" Buy your copy of the most expensive forum something software today.. So your site can be connected just like this one.
IMG_16092012_152443.webp

And change the term connect to "vB5 Opps (We broke it again)" and of course IB needs a theme song..
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: vVv
Well today was my third time registering on the demo site. It seems that after a couple of hours, my registration is lost.
You know what stumps me, is the registration form.... Do we really need a looooooong input box?

Who's the genius behind that?

I was told that they reset the demo daily. Apparently that means that registered members are removed daily. I would think it would be beneficial to see how it works under many members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom