1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

vb to Xen

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by Justin G Kringstad, Jun 11, 2012.

1. i'm currently running VB and it sucks. i'm tired of the lack of mod/plugin development and the crappy styles. is there a way i can import what i have in VB into Xenforo when i buy it tommorow?

2. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

lazer, Coop1979 and BamaStangGuy like this.
  3. BamaStangGuy

BamaStangGuy Well-Known Member

You won't regret the conversion :) I have converted over 10 vBulletin forums to xenForo.

Peggy and Coop1979 like this.
  4. i just bought my xenforo license. to bad i can't get the money back for the vb license.

TheVisitors and CyclingTribe like this.
  5. CyclingTribe

CyclingTribe Well-Known Member

There are plenty of Admin forums where you could sell your vB license. (y)

6. lazer

lazer Well-Known Member

"Good" doesn't even begin to cover it Jake (y)

Renada and CyclingTribe like this.
  7. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

I converted from vB as well.
    God I hate vB4.

8. yeah i'm all done with that stuff now. now just trying to figure out addons

9. so far this is what i got. and most of it is hidden at the moment, until i get the bugs out and get things moved around but its a start

www.ExpiredGamer.com

10. I have asked the same question of my members on a free forum (invisionfree) whether or not I should move from vBulletin to xenforo
    There are things that I like more about xenforo than I do with vbulletin.
    I might decide to have one of each.

11. Trust me Jake's awesome at it. He's helped me with an install of mine a few years ago.

Peggy likes this.
  12. Pars12355

Pars12355 New Member

Thanks!