VaultWiki Lite [Deleted]

Click the View All Pages link. Or change the setting in the VaultWiki: Navigation group "Number of Previewed Area Contents" (this might not be in the Lite version).

Three recently disclosed vulnerabilities in 4.0.7 (Template Usage, Template Expansion, and Tag Duplication) do not affect the Lite version, but Node Overload affects Lite since 4.0.0. See: https://www.vaultwiki.org/articles/181/

I have uploaded the Lite version of the patch. We recommend updating immediately to prevent DOS attacks.

Last edited:
when adding a RSS feed i get this error

Code:
Fatal Error: attempted to instantiate non-existent class vw_Facebook_View
./vault/core/view/facebook/vw.php does not exist or does not contain the specified class.

#0 vw_Hard_Core::fetch_object() called at [./vault/core/model/vw.php:561]
#1 vw_Hard_Core::view() called at [./vault/core/controller/ui/feed/vw.php:805]
#2 vw_UI_Feed_Controller->save() called at [./vault/core/controller/ui/edit/feed/vw.php:34]
#3 vw_UI_Edit_Feed_Controller->save() called at [./vault/core/controller/ui/create/vw.php:262]
#4 vw_UI_Create_Controller->publish() called at [./vault/core/controller/ui/area/vw.php:152]
#5 vw_UI_Area_Controller->publish() called at [./vault/core/controller/ui/area/vw.php:46]
#6 vw_UI_Area_Controller->execute() called at [./vault/core/controller/ui/stack/vw.php:222]
#7 vw_UI_Stack_Controller->execute() called at [./library/vw/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Wiki.php:68]
#8 vw_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Wiki->actionIndex() called at [./library/XenForo/FrontController.php:351]
#9 XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() called at [./library/XenForo/FrontController.php:134]
#10 XenForo_FrontController->run() called at [./index.php:13]

Please forward this error to VaultWiki technical support at https://www.vaultwiki.org/support/4X/ or email support@vaultwiki.org.

In vault/core/controller/ui/feed/vw.php, find:
Code:
            if (isset($this->item['is_new']) AND $this->item['visible'] AND vw_Hard_Core::view('Facebook')->is_enabled())
            {
                $fblink = $this->item['url'];
                $fbtitle = $this->item['title'];
                $text = $this->item['description'];

vw_Hard_Core::view('Facebook')->publish_item('Feed', $fbtitle, $text, $fblink);
            }
Delete it. It is not a function of the Lite version.

If you mean the icon next to the page title, I think customizing it for each page is only allowed in the full version. You can change it with CSS though, in the vw_icon.css template.

Just thought i'd let you know I had to change the config.php.xf file when I tried to install this because it wasn't recongnized. So I made a config.php file inside of 'vault' copying and pasting the info from config.php.xf.

Ahh....ok thanks. I didn't realize there was other installation instructions as my computer couldn't read the ones given.

Hi, just got a white screen and this error when trying to uninstall, what do I do now?

Fatal error: Call to undefined method vw_DBalter_Controller::fetch_table() in /home/*****/public_html/vault/core/controller/uninstall/xf.php on line 29

This add-on is now stuck on my site, I can't re-install it because it says the add-on is already installed, yet it doesn't appear in the add-ons list. How do I get rid of this please, the phrases, templates and tables are all still there and there is nothing I can do. :(

There are manual removal instructions here: https://www.vaultwiki.org/issues/4516/#note24718

@Kier @Mike Unfortunately that is a flaw in XenForo's add-on system. It removes the xf_addon record before anything else, rather than as the very last step, so if there is an error during an uninstall routine, you can't try again.

While yes there was an error during the VaultWiki uninstall, it is made worse by the XenForo issue. Ideally, someday the flaw will be resolved in XenForo. It doesn't make sense to remove the add-on from the list if nothing was removed.

For the XenForo devs, this can be resolved by using a custom ::delete method in XenForo_DataWriter_AddOn, rather than putting everything in the _postDelete method. To avoid this and other related issues, the add-on record should be removed after everything else, not before.

Last edited:
I'm not sure how you have phrases and templates left over. Those are removed by XenForo's code, before our custom uninstall code (that failed) executes. What version of XenForo are you using?

You can try to create a fake add-on with ID "vaultwiki" and no install/uninstall code. The orphaned phrases/templates/etc might latch onto it. Then you can uninstall that fake add-on.

In the AdminCP, go to Home > Add-ons > List Add-ons.
Next to "+ Install Add-on", click the button that says "+ Create Add-on".
For ID: write "vaultwiki"
Just make up any name and version.
Create the add-on.
Then uninstall it.

I've been looking for a good Wiki-like add-on and this one seems to be the best bet at the moment, however, when I try to find the manual on their site, I get tons of errors. Not just with the direct link to the manual, but also the domain itself (www.vaultwiki.org).

Are there any specifics I should be aware of during install or is it pretty straightforward and can I attempt it without having the need for the manual?

Top Bottom