VaultWiki Lite [Deleted]

Installed VW tonight and everything went smooth, the only exception is when trying to edit or create a new page I'm greeted by this error

Uncaught exception 'ErrorException' with message 'require_once

I can PM the rest of the error if need be.

pegasus updated VaultWiki Lite with a new update entry:

Changes in 4.0.1

(released January 28, 2015)
  • Fixed fatal error viewing discussion with comment by a deleted user
  • Fixed missing error handling for some admin panels
  • Fixed @mention not working in wiki comments
  • Fixed global feeds only editable by moderators
  • Fixed cron cleanup not using indexes
  • Fixed feed content not adhering to search engine rules
  • Fixed missing ip_id column after some upgrades
  • Fixed fatal error with some...

Read the rest of this update entry...

i installed it i clicked wiki in the ACP and got this
The config file ./vault/config.php is missing. The installation cannot proceed.

Changes in 4.0.2

(released March 15, 2015)
  • Open Graph Integration
  • Updated to YUI 3.18.1
  • Fixed race condition in Javascript
  • Fixed editing/commenting as guest
  • Fixed database error viewing allowed child in disallowed parent
  • Fixed permissions for feeds too lax
  • Fixed public facing patch numbers
  • Fixed fatal error sending watch notifications containing quote tags
  • Fixed double-encoded entities for some content
  • Fixed issues with low PCRE recursion and backtrack limits
  • About 75...

Please note that anyone using VaultWiki Lite is highly encourage to update to version 4.0.2 in order to resolve a permissions-related vulnerability in the Feeds system in versions 4.0.0 - 4.0.1.

Hi,

I currenlty get the following error on Lite:

Code:
Fatal Error: attempted to instantiate non-existent class vw_Help_View
./vault/core/view/help/vw.php does not exist or does not contain the specified class.

#0 vw_Hard_Core::fetch_object() called at [./vault/core/model/vw.php:561]
#1 vw_Hard_Core::view() called at [./vault/core/view/cp/xf.php:138]
#2 vw_CP_View_XF->print_control_row() called at [./vault/core/view/cp/vw.php:189]
#3 vw_CP_View->print_input_row() called at [./vault/core/view/cp/area/vw.php:242]
#4 vw_CP_Area_View->structural_options() called at [./vault/core/view/cp/area/vw.php:218]
#5 vw_CP_Area_View->build_edit_form() called at [./vault/core/view/cp/area/vw.php:168]
#6 vw_CP_Area_View->edit_form() called at [./vault/core/view/cp/area/vw.php:142]
#7 vw_CP_Area_View->full_edit() called at [./vault/core/view/cp/area/vw.php:117]
#8 vw_CP_Area_View->edit() called at [./vault/core/controller/cp/area/vw.php:478]
#9 vw_CP_Area_Controller->edit() called at [./vault/core/controller/cp/area/vw.php:75]
#10 vw_CP_Area_Controller->execute() called at [./library/vw/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Wiki.php:113]
#11 vw_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Wiki->actionIndex() called at [./library/XenForo/FrontController.php:347]
#12 XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() called at [./library/XenForo/FrontController.php:134]
#13 XenForo_FrontController->run() called at [./admin.php:13]

Please forward this error to VaultWiki technical support at https://www.vaultwiki.org/support/4X/ or email support@vaultwiki.org.

This is a new instalation.
The file vault/core/view/help/vw.php is noexisting in the download for the VaultWiki Lite.

I will upload a fixed ZIP shortly. In the mean time you should be able to work around this by modifying vault/core/model/vw.php. After the first "define" line, add this:
Code:
define('VW_IS_LITE', true);

I just installed VaultWiki today. I'm following the instructions on the Rewrite Configuration page on the VW site, but my url isn't rewriting.

This is my .htaccess file:
Code:
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
    RewriteEngine On

#    If you are having problems with the rewrite rules, remove the "#" from the
    #    line that begins "RewriteBase" below. You will also have to change the path
    #    of the rewrite to reflect the path to your XenForo installation.
    #RewriteBase /xenforo

#    This line may be needed to enable WebDAV editing with PHP as a CGI.
    #RewriteRule .* - [E=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%{HTTP:Authorization}]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -f [OR]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -l [OR]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -d
    RewriteRule ^.*$ - [NC,L]
    RewriteRule ^(data/|js/|styles/|install/|favicon\.ico|crossdomain\.xml|robots\.txt) - [NC,L]
    RewriteRule ^.*$ index.php [NC,L]

# If URL format is /wiki/path uncomment the following line
    RewriteRule ^yui-combo/([^/]+)/(.+)$ yui_loader.php?v=$1&f=$2 [L,QSA]
</IfModule>

And my wiki urls are still formatting like: http://domain.com/wiki/?title=Wiki-Pages

URL Rewriting is only available in the paid version. It's a setting inside VaultWiki that must be turned on in addition to the .htaccess change above.

Settings > VaultWiki: Site Config > Wiki URL Format

Last edited:

Changes in 4.0.4

(released May 21, 2015)
  • Filter Search by Page Type
  • Fixed feeds not appearing in sitemaps, news feeds
  • Fixed a few race conditions
  • Fixed feed chooser on Promote tab
  • Fixed some errors in live search results
  • About 35 other bugs are fixed

The Lite version was not affected by "Photo of Loris" or other vulnerabilities disclosed on May 21, so this is just a regular maintenance release.

Hi, I installed the add-on VaultWiki Lite on my site to see more of it (before I buy the paid version) and following its installation, it started messing with my other add-on Login As User where it seemed to mess with its phrases. For example, going into its page in Options, it looks like this:

option_waindigo_loginAsUser_position
* waindigo_left_of_moderator_bar_loginasuser

Instead of giving me choices with descriptions, etc.

I uninstalled it and then removed it from my FtP unfortunately. After some fiddling, I was able to fix the phrases and the Login As User phrases. But I haven't tried reinstalling Vault Wiki Lite. I'm a little concerned if it would happen again when I get the paid version.

Any idea on what on what this issue be or its cause/how to fix it?

VaultWiki does not actively remove any phrases that belong to other addons. It is possible that what you encountered was a stale phrase cache. This can occur if you visit certain parts of your forum before the confirmation dialog appears at the end of installation (such as if you get impatient during the "rebuilding caches" step because you think it is going forever), or it can occur if certain cache rebuilds are not able to complete due to insufficient server resources (usually you need a lot of add-ons installed on shared hosting for this to be the case).

In order to fix it you would need to run the install/upgrade script again (without uninstalling first), or you would need to install/uninstall a different add-on. These would all trigger XenForo to rebuild its phrase cache again.

Top Bottom