VaultWiki Lite [Deleted]

It looks like the last ZIP had an incomplete vault/core/model/plugins/general/vw.php file. I have reuploaded the ZIP with the complete file.

It looks like the last ZIP had an incomplete vault/core/model/plugins/general/vw.php file. I have reuploaded the ZIP with the complete file.

Code:
Server Error

Database Error: INSERT INTO `vw_upgradelog` (`upgradetype`, `version`) VALUES ('L','0.0.0'), ('C','4.0.10',0), ('XF130','4.0.9 Beta 1',0), ('XF150','4.0.9 Beta 1',0) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE version = VALUES(version) Mysqli prepare error: Column count doesn't match value count at row 2

vw_DB_Controller_XF->halt() in /home2/xxx/xxx.us/vault/core/model/db/mysql/vw.php at line 1042
  vw_DB_MySQL_Model->replace() in /home2/xxx/xxx.us/vault/core/controller/install/vw.php at line 133
  vw_Install_Controller->set_version() in /home2/xxx/xxx.us/vault/install/lib/full/xf.php at line 41
  vw_Install_Full_Controller_XF->set_version() in /home2/xxx/xxx.us/vault/install/lib/full/vw.php at line 95
  vw_Install_Full_Controller->complete() in /home2/xxx/xxx.us/vault/core/controller/progress/vw.php at line 77
  vw_Progress_Controller->execute() in /home2/xxx/xxx.us/vault/core/controller/cp/progress/vw.php at line 34
  vw_CP_Progress_Controller->process() in /home2/xxx/xxx.us/vault/core/controller/cp/install/vw.php at line 258
  vw_CP_Install_Controller->install() in /home2/xxx/xxx.us/vault/core/controller/cp/install/vw.php at line 62
  vw_CP_Install_Controller->execute() in vw/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Wiki.php at line 119
  vw_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Wiki->actionIndex() in vw/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Wiki.php at line 176
  vw_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Wiki->actionUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home2/xxx/xxx.us/admin.php at line 13

Server Error Log
Error Info
XenForo_Exception: Database Error: INSERT INTO `vw_upgradelog` (`upgradetype`, `version`) VALUES ('L','0.0.0'), ('C','4.0.10',0), ('XF130','4.0.9 Beta 1',0), ('XF150','4.0.9 Beta 1',0) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE version = VALUES(version) Mysqli prepare error: Column count doesn't match value count at row 2 - vault/core/controller/db/xf.php:407
Generated By: 1234556789, 10 minutes ago
Stack Trace

#0 /home2/xxxxx/xxxxx/vault/core/model/db/mysql/vw.php(1042): vw_DB_Controller_XF->halt('Database Error:...')
#1 /home2/xxxxx/xxxxx/vault/core/controller/install/vw.php(133): vw_DB_MySQL_Model->replace(Array)
#2 /home2/xxxxx/xxxxx/vault/install/lib/full/xf.php(41): vw_Install_Controller->set_version(Array)
#3 /home2/xxxxx/xxxxx/vault/install/lib/full/vw.php(95): vw_Install_Full_Controller_XF->set_version(Array)
#4 /home2/xxxxx/xxxxx/vault/core/controller/progress/vw.php(77): vw_Install_Full_Controller->complete()
#5 /home2/xxxxx/xxxxx.us/vault/core/controller/cp/progress/vw.php(34): vw_Progress_Controller->execute()
#6 /home2/xxxxx/xxxxx.us/vault/core/controller/cp/install/vw.php(258): vw_CP_Progress_Controller->process(Object(vw_Install_Full_Controller_XF))
#7 /home2/xxxxx/xxxxx.us/vault/core/controller/cp/install/vw.php(62): vw_CP_Install_Controller->install()
#8 /home2/xxxxx/xxxxx.us/library/vw/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Wiki.php(119): vw_CP_Install_Controller->execute('23', 'post')
#9 /home2/xxxxx/xxxxx.us/library/vw/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Wiki.php(176): vw_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Wiki->actionIndex()
#10 /home2/xxxxx/xxxxx.us/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): vw_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Wiki->actionUpgrade()
#11 /home2/xxxxx/xxxxx.us/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#12 /home2/xxxxx/xxxxx.us/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#13 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(67) "http://www.xxx.us/admin.php?wiki/upgrade&step=23&nostyle=1"
  ["_GET"] => array(3) {
  ["wiki/upgrade"] => string(0) ""
  ["step"] => string(2) "23"
  ["nostyle"] => string(1) "1"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(5) {
  ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  ["do"] => string(2) "23"
  }
}

Made it through most of the way but still getting errors. Would this be different in the paid version? I would like to see it work properly before purchasing even if its a scaled down version.

Thank you for reporting this. This looks like it might be the true cause to an issue that's been evading us for years that affected upgrading the Lite version to the paid version until 4.0.10.

You can fix this error by modifying vault/install/lib/full/vw.php. Find:
Code:
'L' => '0.0.0'
Replace with:
Code:
//'L' => '0.0.0'

In general, the paid version has fewer errors. The Lite version is the paid version with large blocks of code snipped out; sometimes this causes errors that only exist in the Lite version. The Lite version has fewer users so it takes longer to find errors in it.

Thank you for reporting this. This looks like it might be the true cause to an issue that's been evading us for years that affected upgrading the Lite version to the paid version until 4.0.10.

You can fix this error by modifying vault/install/lib/full/vw.php. Find:
Code:
'L' => '0.0.0'
Replace with:
Code:
//'L' => '0.0.0'

In general, the paid version has fewer errors. The Lite version is the paid version with large blocks of code snipped out; sometimes this causes errors that only exist in the Lite version. The Lite version has fewer users so it takes longer to find errors in it.

I made the edit and it did install but does not appear complete. Seems to be missing images and such and it is possible I missed something but it does not appear to be functional to a point where I can even test it. I appreciate your efforts but this does not appear to be able to address my needs at this time. Thank you anyway.

I might be misinterpreting your post, but the Lite version does not have support for attachments to wiki content. If you want to post an image, you must use the IMG BB-Code with the URL to an image, or you must use a gallery add-on like XenForo Media Gallery.

Last edited:
I'm currently running the install but it's been stuck on 96% for about 10 mins now "rebuilding cache entries", is this normal it is it taking longer than usual?

Looked in my error log and got this:

Error Info
XenForo_Exception: Database Error: INSERT INTO `vw_upgradelog` (`upgradetype`, `version`) VALUES ('L','0.0.0'), ('C','4.0.10',0), ('XF130','4.0.9 Beta 1',0), ('XF150','4.0.9 Beta 1',0) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE version = VALUES(version) Mysqli prepare error: Column count doesn't match value count at row 2 - vault/core/controller/db/xf.php:407
Generated By: triforceguy1, 25 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home1/nintybuzz/public_html/forum/vault/core/model/db/mysql/vw.php(1042): vw_DB_Controller_XF->halt('Database Error:...')
#1 /home1/nintybuzz/public_html/forum/vault/core/controller/install/vw.php(133): vw_DB_MySQL_Model->replace(Array)
#2 /home1/nintybuzz/public_html/forum/vault/install/lib/full/xf.php(41): vw_Install_Controller->set_version(Array)
#3 /home1/nintybuzz/public_html/forum/vault/install/lib/full/vw.php(95): vw_Install_Full_Controller_XF->set_version(Array)
#4 /home1/nintybuzz/public_html/forum/vault/core/controller/progress/vw.php(77): vw_Install_Full_Controller->complete()
#5 /home1/nintybuzz/public_html/forum/vault/core/controller/cp/progress/vw.php(34): vw_Progress_Controller->execute()
#6 /home1/nintybuzz/public_html/forum/vault/core/controller/cp/install/vw.php(258): vw_CP_Progress_Controller->process(Object(vw_Install_Full_Controller_XF))
#7 /home1/nintybuzz/public_html/forum/vault/core/controller/cp/install/vw.php(62): vw_CP_Install_Controller->install()
#8 /home1/nintybuzz/public_html/forum/library/vw/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Wiki.php(119): vw_CP_Install_Controller->execute('23', 'post')
#9 /home1/nintybuzz/public_html/forum/library/vw/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Wiki.php(176): vw_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Wiki->actionIndex()
#10 /home1/nintybuzz/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): vw_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Wiki->actionUpgrade()
#11 /home1/nintybuzz/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#12 /home1/nintybuzz/public_html/forum/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#13 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(71) "http://www.nintybuzz.com/forum/admin.php?wiki/upgrade&step=23&nostyle=1"
["_GET"] => array(3) {
}
["_POST"] => array(5) {
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["do"] => string(2) "23"
}
}

EDIT - I decided to uninstall and restore the database from a back-up I made from right before the installation and now I get stuck on 1%.
Looked in the Error Log and I saw the exact same error appear

EDIT 2 - I tried doing it through Manual Mode and I got the error at the end of installation, completely uninstalled it for now until I get some help :)

Last edited:
Last edited:
Is there a way to see contribution statistics, like who has contributed the most in a month?
Oh, and if I get the paid version, once my licence has expired, do I still have full access to all features in th version installed?

The paid version has a page called Special:MostContributions which lists all contributing users starting with the highest number of contributions. There is not a date filter, though. If you want that, you can make a feature request. It's not a major change, so it will probably happen quick.

Once your license is expired, you are allowed to keep using the version you already have installed, and you are still allowed to download that version if you need to. You can't download any new versions.

If your license is expired and you have also purchased branding removal, the branding comes back. Branding removal requires that your license stays current.

pegasus updated VaultWiki Lite with a new update entry:

Changes in 4.0.11

(released May 14, 2016)
  • View Counters for Individual Edits
  • Fixed missing Find New Wiki Updates tab
  • Fixed Font-Awesome in PHP < 5.4.7
  • Fixed too many wiki cache accesses on non-wiki pages when XenForo cache is disabled
  • Fixed invalid permission cache for guests on non-wiki pages
  • Fixed multiple Wiki Moderators groups after re-installing
  • Fixed approval/denial conversations in some cases
  • Fixed fatal error viewing feeds with entries by deleted users
  • Fixed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

this error using a webhost:
Code:
Importing configuration settings
An exception occurred: The callback class 'vw_XenForo_Option_AttachUsage' for option 'vw_attach_usage' is not valid. in /******/*****/******/*******/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php on line 1359
XenForo_DataWriter->_haveErrorsPreventSave() in library/XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1401
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in library/XenForo/Model/Option.php at line 1131
XenForo_Model_Option->importOptionsAddOnXml() in vault/install/lib/common/xf.php at line 54
vw_Install_Common_Controller_XF->do_options() in vault/install/lib/full/steps/xf.php at line 427
vw_Install_Full_Steps_Controller_XF->{closure}() in vault/core/controller/progress/steps/vw.php at line 76
vw_Progress_Steps_Controller->call() in vault/core/controller/progress/steps/vw.php at line 49
vw_Progress_Steps_Controller->execute() in vault/install/lib/full/steps/vw.php at line 243
vw_Install_Full_Steps_Controller->execute() in vault/core/controller/progress/vw.php at line 92
vw_Progress_Controller->exec_script() in vault/core/controller/progress/vw.php at line 74
vw_Progress_Controller->execute() in vault/core/controller/cp/progress/vw.php at line 34
vw_CP_Progress_Controller->process() in vault/core/controller/cp/install/vw.php at line 258
vw_CP_Install_Controller->install() in vault/core/controller/cp/install/vw.php at line 62
vw_CP_Install_Controller->execute() in library/vw/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Wiki.php at line 119
vw_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Wiki->actionIndex() in library/vw/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Wiki.php at line 176
vw_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Wiki->actionUpgrade() in library/vw/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Wiki.php at line 186
vw_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Wiki->actionInstall() in library/XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in library/XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in admin.php at line 13

That ".... HTML ..." is not from VaultWiki. There might be an add-on conflict there.

For the rest, since rebuilding did not help, it's also possible that half the phrases/templates were simply not installed. That is very unusual. Are you using a custom language pack for VaultWiki (such as the German one)? Did you receive any errors in your log during the installation? If you go to Run Upgrade Script in the menu and pretend to upgrade, does it add anything back that's missing?

The "HTML" thing, is just an advertise code which isnt working, didnt remove it yet.

"Are you using a custom language pack for VaultWiki (such as the German one)?"
No not really, my forum is in english and I just upload all files and upload the .xml

If you go to Run Upgrade Script in the menu and pretend to upgrade, does it add anything back that's missing?
I will try this when I am at home.

Top Bottom