VaultWiki Lite [Deleted]

I tried logging in under your user ID on the site and went to checkout with your cart. PayPal loaded okay for me with your cart.

If you receive an error message when you try to use PayPal, you need to tell me the error message.

Get from Pay Pal this message
Currently we can not process your request unfortunately. Return to VaultWiki team and choose a different option.

Upgrade is failing for us. It complained about an attachment column not being present in the database..

Table 'kitchenk_forum.vw_attachment' doesn't exist

If we go to manual mode and bypass that step, we then hit an error on step 11

Table 'kitchenk_forum.vw_link' doesn't exist

We just kept hitting more and more errors. Disabled debug mode and were able to go through the upgrade successfully. Might want to add a check to make sure debug mode is disabled before processing the upgrade.

Now what do I do now because I would like to have in the forum but do not know how should I bring it to work.
Have inzischen also Pay Pal paid for the full version.

So now it was
Now is just the problem with my forum
Were you using a PayPal login account, or just a credit card on the PayPal site? Auto-Renew is supposed to work if you have a PayPal account. If it gives an error, then I need to call PayPal to complain.

Also, please check the support site again. I responded to your ticket.

Upgrade is failing for us. It complained about an attachment column not being present in the database..

Table 'kitchenk_forum.vw_attachment' doesn't exist

If we go to manual mode and bypass that step, we then hit an error on step 11

Table 'kitchenk_forum.vw_link' doesn't exist

We just kept hitting more and more errors. Disabled debug mode and were able to go through the upgrade successfully. Might want to add a check to make sure debug mode is disabled before processing the upgrade.
Thanks, there were so many errors because I accidentally included the upgrade steps for the non-Lite version in the ZIP.

Once I get the open ticket resolved I'll upload a new ZIP with the right file in it.

What they mean
We just keep hitting more and more mistakes. Debug mode is disabled and were able to successfully go through the upgrade. Maybe you want to add a check to make sure debug mode is disabled before processing the update.

What a Chek should I perform.
I ask if they think they hinbekommen then make then will assume any costs

@lufter , that is a different issue. It is not relevant to what happened on your site.
I managed to get the Lite version updated on your site.

I have uploaded the fixed ZIP for all the other bugs people posted today.

Last edited:
've Just noticed and I thank you for that I need the full version now instalation again or reaches a key from them.

RC 2 build 002 for the full version was released a little while ago. It fixed new issues (since RC 2) running the installer on PHP versions in the 5.3.x family. I will do my best to get the build for the Lite version updated and posted today as well.

Make sure you overwrite all the old files and don't choose "only if newer". I checked the ZIP and the file you reported has a comma where the error said it was missing.

As of right now with a completely clean install and overwritten files as suggest the following error is still there

Installing VaultWiki v4.0.0 RC 2
Step 4

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ''active'' (T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING), expecting ')' in /home/geckogen/public_html/vault/core/controller/install/db/insert/block/vw.php on line 54

),
'legend' => array(
'title' => 'Icon Legend',
'varname' => 'legend',
'blockname' => 'legend',
'active' => 1, <---------------- LINE 54
'data' => array(
'position' => 'bottom'

That code you posted looks fine to me. In previous versions of the file, there was not a comma at the end of line 53 (before 'active'). That is what the error was talking about.

If there is a comma there now and you are still getting this error, the only thing I can think of is that you are using a PHP opcache which cached the error and apparently has an extremely long cache life.

I have never seen this issue with Xcache.

But if you use Zend Opcache, you might have to restart PHP. Make sure that Zend Opcache is configured to check timestamps to determine if there was an update, and that it does so within a reasonable interval.

I've managed to fix that little bug heaven knows why it was happening an apache reboot did fix it however now I have this :-

Installing VaultWiki v4.0.0 RC 2
Step 16
importing_template_modifications

importing_admin_template_modifications

An exception occurred: Invalid XML in /home/geckogen/public_html/vault/core/controller/install/db/xml/admin_tms/xf-lite.xml in /home/geckogen/public_html/library/XenForo/Helper/DevelopmentXml.php on line 20

1. XenForo_Helper_DevelopmentXml::scanFile() in vault/core/controller/install/common/xf.php at line 472
  2. vw_Install_Common_Controller_XF->get_document() in vault/core/controller/install/common/xf.php at line 356
  3. vw_Install_Common_Controller_XF->do_template_modifications() in vault/core/controller/install/full/steps/xf.php at line 349
  4. vw_Install_Full_Steps_Controller_XF->{closure}() in vault/core/controller/progress/vw.php at line 100
  5. vw_Progress_Controller->call() in vault/core/controller/cp/progress/vw.php at line 45
  6. vw_CP_Progress_Controller->process() in vault/core/controller/cp/install/vw.php at line 174
  7. vw_CP_Install_Controller->install() in vault/core/controller/cp/install/vw.php at line 76
  8. vw_CP_Install_Controller->execute() in library/vw/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Wiki.php at line 113
  9. vw_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Wiki->actionIndex() in library/vw/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Wiki.php at line 142
  10. vw_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Wiki->actionUpgrade() in library/XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in library/XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in admin.php at line 13

Skip to step 17. The new versions of XenForo must not like that there are no new template modifications to install when it reads that file.

Just go to admin.php?wiki/install&step=17

I will see what I can do about making it bypass the step automatically.

That seems to have resolved the install issues and while all seems to work fine this is logged daily in the admin panel when creating new pages in the Wiki

Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to undefined method XenForo_Application::create() - vault/core/controller/humanverify/xf.php:37
Generated By: Unknown Account, Yesterday at 7:41 PM
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(92) "http://geckogenetics.com/index.php?wiki/&title=Leopard-Gecko-Genetics&do=create&itemtypeid=1"
["_GET"] => array(4) {
["wiki/"] => string(0) ""
["title"] => string(22) "Leopard-Gecko-Genetics"
["do"] => string(6) "create"
["itemtypeid"] => string(1) "1"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Top Bottom