VaultWiki Lite [Deleted]

Please check Tools > Logs > Server Error Log. For some reason, it's having trouble installing the XML files in full. If there are no errors there that might shed some light, then I would recommend opening a support ticket on the VaultWiki site, to start an investigation of the problem: https://www.vaultwiki.org/members/?do=tickets

Do you use CloudFlare? You might have to disable its cache in order to install. There are known issues with CloudFlare that CloudFlare support has been aware of for several months. I am not sure if they have patched it yet. It was known to cause problems like white pages in the Wiki AdminCP.

I sent this to CloudFlare support last November:
When CSS contains an @supports block, e.g.
@supports (display: flex) { .myClass { display: flex }}

It works on the first request (cache miss), which means that the
application is working properly and the CSS is fully present. However,
once CloudFlare caches CSS, we consistently see that the cache hit
cuts like so:
@supports (display: flex) { .myClass { display: flex

If anything appeared later in the original CSS file, it is missing in
the cache response.

This is an even worse problem if the CSS is embedded inline (which I
think mod_cloudflare might do automatically for some files), because
CloudFlare cuts the entire HTTP response in the same way for inline
CSS.

I am not sure if this problem extends to other CSS @ blocks, like
@media, but you should ensure that it does not cause such a
devastating condition as it currently does. Web sites affected by this
issue either appear unstyled, or do not appear at all, when serving
from the Cloudflare cache.

Please resolve this and push it out to your customers ASAP.

Last edited:
Does your forum use any caching methods or add-ons that we should be aware of? So we can look into why it took so long and possibly update our install instructions.

I am getting this error on a fresh install.

#0 /home/endoftherainbow/public_html/vault/core/controller/db/xf.php(189): vw_DB_Controller_XF->throw_error(Object(Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception), 'SELECT COUNT(`...')
#1 /home/endoftherainbow/public_html/vault/core/model/db/mysql/vw.php(27): vw_DB_Controller_XF->query_read('SELECT COUNT(`...')
#2 /home/endoftherainbow/public_html/vault/core/model/cron/totals/vw.php(247): vw_DB_MySQL_Model->select(Array)
#3 /home/endoftherainbow/public_html/vault/core/model/cron/totals/vw.php(38): vw_Cron_Totals_Model->update_attach()
#4 /home/endoftherainbow/public_html/library/vw/Cron.php(72): vw_Cron_Totals_Model->exec()
#5 [internal function]: vw_Cron::totals(Array)
#6 /home/endoftherainbow/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(357): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#7 /home/endoftherainbow/public_html/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#8 /home/endoftherainbow/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(295): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 7.9992210865, '')
#9 /home/endoftherainbow/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(429): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.9992210865, '', false)
#10 /home/endoftherainbow/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(374): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#11 /home/endoftherainbow/public_html/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#12 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(42) "http://endoftherainbow.org.uk/deferred.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(3) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(47) "/showcase/clanfield-football-club-1949-1950.13/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

In vault/core/model/cron/totals/vw.php, find and remove:
Code:
$this->update_attach();
I will upload a new copy of the Lite ZIP with this code removed shortly. The task was trying to access features that do not exist in the Lite version, which caused the error.

A new set of patches was released this week to address the most recently discovered vulnerability: https://www.vaultwiki.org/articles/200/
Please make sure you are using a patched release if your installation is live.

Please note that there was a patch uploaded to this thread prior to my post. That ZIP was broken, but a working version is now attached as of this post.

Top Bottom