Vaultwiki for Xenforo

Vaultwiki is behind in development it should have been release last year, then it was moved to end of last year and yet it still has not been released.

hmm... I'm a little confused about how this vaultwiki works.

doesn't wikipedia already do this? .. letting users edit pages. someone straighten my logic for me.

VaultWiki it integral to the forum software.. you will like it immensely. Playing with it now on my vBulletin 4.2 site.

Vaultwiki is behind in development it should have been release last year, then it was moved to end of last year and yet it still has not been released.

VaultWiki 3.0.19
by
pegasus
Published on May 22, 2012 10:29 PM

VaultWiki 3.0.19 is now available. This release features support for vBulletin 4.2 and updates VaultWiki's navbar tab for compatibility with vBulletin's new Navigation Manager. If you want to use vBulletin 4.2, and you are using an older version of VaultWiki, then it is highly recommended that you upgrade.

VaultWiki 4 is now in private Alpha testing as of June 1, 2012

VaultWiki 3.0.19
by
pegasus
Published on May 22, 2012 10:29 PM

VaultWiki 3.0.19 is now available. This release features support for vBulletin 4.2 and updates VaultWiki's navbar tab for compatibility with vBulletin's new Navigation Manager. If you want to use vBulletin 4.2, and you are using an older version of VaultWiki, then it is highly recommended that you upgrade.

VaultWiki 4 is now in private Alpha testing as of June 1, 2012

I saw that they where testing VW4 but it should have been released last year in april. I am waiting for either the ipb or xf solution.

Dont know what to tell you, I will surely install VaultWiki for XenForo when it is made available. I know you are going to appreciate all the work in developing the XF version once it is available.

Vaultwiki for vBulletin is delayed (therefore Xenforo too) because vBulletin can't get CKeditor working right.
Now that's funny! They were working on that 18 months ago when I left VB for XF... and they still haven't got a foundation of forum software right... being the ability to post with a WYSIWYG editor. (head slap)

Yes, but XF integration was advised 14 months ago, with the ETA and delivery date for both VaultWiki4 and XF being constantly missed and/or pushed out ever since.
Base don history and experience, I don't hold too much hope of seeing it anytime soon. Easier not to be disappointed that way and the forever moving (further away) delivery target

Top Bottom