Utah Fishkeepers

Status
Not open for further replies.
People say I should shut down my site, but I don't want to. @Stephen Hiatt and I are designing a freshwater aquarium controller based on the Raspberry Pi.
You've had the answer to this dozens of times.

Once again you're posting here, there and everywhere, but once again you have not posted on your own site at all today.

Your site will fail because you don't want to post on it, you want everyone else to join and post content for you. So yes, you may as well close it, because with your current attitude of refusing to post coupled with having a tantrum with every member who joins and threatening to ban them for not answering your aggressive PMs, it will never get anywhere.

I only did that once. I posted on my site today.
Everyone knows you acted like that more than once, but we'll leave that there.

As for posts...nothing showing on your site when I looked an hour ago. Posts in your private Raspberry Pi section don't count, because guests can't see them. The point of making quality posts is to attract new members. A private forum that guests can't see won't do that.

Jim has shown interest to help me, so I let him back on for the final time. His posts are being moderated temporarily. He can't do any harm if his posts are moderated. I also merged his account with the Native Predator account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom