Using Cufon fonts?

Raydianze

Might someone be able to teach me -- how to go about installing and using
Cufon fonts? I'm trying to match things up with a website I'm developing that is using
Cufons in header sections -- and would like to be able to do this too in Xenforo - with the
<h1><h2>, etc - headers...
Many thanks in advance... please be detailed with instructions - so I can follow it easily
step-by-step... thank you!

Might someone be able to teach me -- how to go about installing and using
Cufon fonts? I'm trying to match things up with a website I'm developing that is using
Cufons in header sections -- and would like to be able to do this too in Xenforo - with the
<h1><h2>, etc - headers...
Many thanks in advance... please be detailed with instructions - so I can follow it easily
step-by-step... thank you!
https://github.com/sorccu/cufon/wiki/Usage

If you still have questions I can help.

Thanks Forsaken! even with that - you pointed out to me... I don't know where to begin -- where to add what!!!???
HELP! need some step-by-step installation guidance!

Thanks Forsaken! even with that - you pointed out to me... I don't know where to begin -- where to add what!!!???
HELP! need some step-by-step installation guidance!

I'd still suggest reading the guide, however you will be placing the following code in 'page_container_js_head':
Code:
 <script src="cufon-yui.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="YourFont.font.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
Cufon.replace('h1'); // Works without a selector engine
Cufon.replace('#sub1'); // Requires a selector engine for IE 6-7, see above
  </script>
or this for multiple fonts:
Code:
 <script src="cufon-yui.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="Vegur_300.font.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="Myriad_Pro_400.font.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
Cufon.replace('h1', { fontFamily: 'Vegur' });
Cufon.replace('h2', { fontFamily: 'Myriad Pro' });
  </script>

You will need to change the 'YourFont.font.js' to whatever font you've generated, and the code in Cufon.replace(''); to the declarations you wish to style.

You will also want to add the following code to 'page_container_js_body' before any other code:
Code:
<script type="text/javascript"> Cufon.now(); </script>

Reactions: Pro
awww... thank's a zillion Forsaken -- that's what I was needing help with! I should be able to work my way through
this now -- with the above help you've provided to me! Very sincerely appreciate the effort.!!!! sure do!

awww... thank's a zillion Forsaken -- that's what I was needing help with! I should be able to work my way through
this now -- with the above help you've provided to me! Very sincerely appreciate the effort.!!!! sure do!
I also sent you a PM, but you should be able to handle the rest.

Top Bottom