• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Users Twitter Tweets block in members profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

x4rl

This addon will show the twitter tweets widget in a members profile if the user has added there twitter name in the "Default Contact Details"

Shows nothing if a member has not entered a twitter username
And will also change colour to match your theme/style :X3:

Install
upload everything in the Upload folder to your xenforo root
and install the XML
that's it :coffee:

DEMO

Like so

twitter_sidebar2.webp

Resulting in

twitter_sidebar1.webp

Enjoy :3
big thanks to xfrocks for helping me understand some php code ^_^

Donations

Release
1.0.0 ~ first
1.0.1 ~ content check added.

One of my staff member asked for something similar, thanks vodkaholic. Xfrocks is sure on steroids these days, hats go off! :D

Note: That Featured Content looks amazing is that an XenPorta module?

Oh, I see. Is there by any chance you can share it with (öhöm me) us :D
Its not quite ready to be sent out yet (the way I add images and text it is SHOCKING) still needs alot of work when I get around to it

Plus I do want something unique to my site :P

Its not quite ready to be sent out yet (the way I add images and text it is SHOCKING) still needs alot of work when I get around to it

Plus I do want something unique to my site :p

Ok, just wanted to lobby for a relase :D I can understand you want to keep it unique :P:)

Your not the first lol... that's for sure :p

I was using something similar back when I was with vBulletin. It was pulling the first image or the first uploaded image with an intro text. Hopefully, in the future we see a similar add-on or portal module for XenPorta that achieves that.

will this only work for users with javascript, or does this use an "php client" too?

OH I didn't realize that you released it. Heh I didn't look at the forum i was in, lol. Sorry.

It would be nice if there was an official addon release announcement thread.
Interested parties could Watch the thread. Only Admins / Mods could post in the thread.
Maybe once per week, the NEW releases that week could be entered.

Hopefully the new Resources System would accommodate this need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom