• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Users Twitter Tweets block in members profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have no Identities added.

Which is odd, considering they should be on by default. So unless someone manually removed them (Admincp - User - Identity Services), and to the best of my knowledge, they cannot be turned off.

The fact there is a header "Identities" makes me think that they indeed did get deleted.

Edit: To re-add Twitter at least, use the following values in the fields:

Service id: Twitter
PHP Model Class name: XenForo_Model_IdentityService_Twitter
Service name: Twitter
Account name description: @username

Which is odd, considering they should be on by default. So unless someone manually removed them (Admincp - User - Identity Services), and to the best of my knowledge, they cannot be turned off.

The fact there is a header "Identities" makes me think that they indeed did get deleted.

Edit: To re-add Twitter at least, use the following values in the fields:

Service id: Twitter
PHP Model Class name: XenForo_Model_IdentityService_Twitter
Service name: Twitter
Account name description: @username

Yeah I have nothing listed in Identity Services in the ACP. Which is odd because I'm the only admin and I know I've not been in there and removed anything... I wonder if this happened post upgrade to the latest release?

Thanks for the info I'll give it a go, appreciate the help!

Yeah I have nothing listed in Identity Services in the ACP. Which is odd because I'm the only admin and I know I've not been in there and removed anything... I wonder if this happened post upgrade to the latest release?

Thanks for the info I'll give it a go, appreciate the help!

No problem. There's a couple of others as well, but the important one for this mod is the Twitter one.

never got it working on my first forum, there must be something very funky happening there... but I just started up a second forum and had it working within minutes... strange. Thanks for the add-on! :cool:

Another great mod, Vodka, :) .

Just installed this on my end. Works like a charm
Thanks a lot, Vodkaholic :)

Np
never got it working on my first forum, there must be something very funky happening there... but I just started up a second forum and had it working within minutes... strange. Thanks for the add-on! :cool:
Well that's better than none :p it did sound like your first forum has some problems tbh...
Thanks

after updating to 1.1b2 i found that visiting a profile resulted in a 500 error.
it turns out it was caused by this addon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom