XF 1.3 Users on mobile are finding it difficult to register

Yes same here. Some people are still using Opera Mini and i tried to sign up myself but each time it reloads same page. Is there any way around this @Jeremy ?

Thanks
Sounds like something similar to the problems that CloudFlare and RocketLoader was causing with sign-ups.
I noticed on their site (Opera Mini) that they denote the below:

Opera Mini uses a transcoder server to translate HTML, CSS, and JavaScript into a more compact format.
so it looks like they may be doing something on their (Opera Mini) end.
Short of telling them to use Chrome or the full blown opera for mobile solutions there may not be anything that can be done.

Last edited:
Sounds like something similar to the problems that CloudFlare and RocketLoader was causing with sign-ups.
I noticed on their site (Opera Mini) that they denote the below:

so it looks like they may be doing something on their (Opera Mini) end.
Short of telling them to use Chrome or the full blown opera for mobile solutions there may not be anything that can be done.

I saw some forums using Xfstop mobile that works with opera mini but i can see that it only works with version 1.0 because the owners has stopped supporting it. Is there any other ones one can use that works with 1.3? Many people around me browse on mobile and they use opera mini. Any help will do.

Thanks

I saw some forums using Xfstop mobile that works with opera mini but i can see that it only works with version 1.0 because the owners has stopped supporting it. Is there any other ones one can use that works with 1.3? Many people around me browse on mobile and they use opera mini. Any help will do.

Thanks
We use http://xenforo.com/community/resources/xforobook-mobile.1867/ which works great for mobiles, although I admit I haven't tried to register with it on opera mini.

Top Bottom