Third party Username goes out of focus when landing on register page

JoyFreak

Affected version
I'm not sure if that is the correct term but the username box goes out of focus and you cannot type straight away when landing on the register page. You'd need to click the box to type.
Not sure if it's to do with the hcaptcha or what.

This does look like an hCaptcha issue. I've submitted it as feedback to them, but unfortunately nothing we can really do (short of using a different CAPTCHA provider).

This does look like an hCaptcha issue. I've submitted it as feedback to them, but unfortunately nothing we can really do (short of using a different CAPTCHA provider).
Is hcaptcha still being used even when you are a registered member? For example, the contact us form being used when logged in? As it happens on that page too but there isn't a hcaptcha there (not when logged in anyway).

When a page is loaded, autofocus only triggers on elements that are explicitly marked like that. On the registration page, that's the username field. On the contact page, it's the same -- but as a registered user, you don't have a username field, so no autofocus happens.

When we open an overlay, our JS triggers autofocus on essentially any form element or link. So the behavior is different, but that's essentially expected.

Top Bottom