Resource icon

Username Change 2 by Siropu 2.0.2

No permission to download
We've been using this great add-on from @Siropu for several years and it's been a fine addition to our site.

(1) Last year we upgraded from XenForo 1.x to 2.1. We recently noticed that the change history from when we were running XenForo 1.x isn't displaying on a user's profile page. Is there a way to fix this? Hopefully, the addon retains the number of times a particular username has been updated.

(2) Is it possible to easily update the profile page tab from "Username change history" to just "Username history"? This title would be shorter and more aesthetically match the other two word titles like "Latest activity" for example.

Thanks in advance for the help and consideration.

@Siropu

Hello and thanks for this add-on

I have a problem, could you please help me about it?

I have a premium user group which users can pay a buck and change their usernames for once. but if someone change his/her username they wont be able change it again after second payment.

for this group I made a user upgrade, after payment their user group changes to new one that has permission to 1 time username change. even after renewing their subscription they cant change username.

If a user is in a group and has the permission to change it once and you add that user to a different group and want it to have 1 more change, that user group must have the permission to change it twice if that user already changed the username.

It it not possible to reset history in that case.

Would be interesting if this could integrate with dragonbyte credits system or have an option to change once every configurable amount of days.

Would you consider adding this feature for a small donation?

A customer with two licenses here. :)

I have done something wrong, but can't figure it out. I've got it installed OK, but nobody can see any options to change their Username. I tried myself with a test account and can confirm that it's not showing anywhere under Your Profile, Preferences or Account Details.

I think I missed a step somewhere? Or am missing a setting somewhere?? Still quite new to Xenforo so still learning.

Top Bottom