XF 1.4 Usergroup Promotion Problem

Russ

Back story:
Each time a user buys a style on our site they're promoted into a usergroup named after that style. That's working fine.

When searching for "Member of any of these secondary groups:" and I check all of the style groups the results come up say: "Showing 20 of 800" for example.

What we've done also is setup a user group promotion which does:

User is a member of any of the selected user groups: (we check all of the style groups)
After searching however the results come up missing about 200 users.

Is there something common that I'm missing or overlooking, I did both searches multiple times and they came up with the same result. Also ran the cron job as a good measure.

The apply if also has no other circumstances checked.

Edit Promotion- Customer Promotion - Admin CP - Pixel Exit 2014-09-25 11-40-12.webp

Are you certain the missing 200 members have been promoted?

You can check here: admin.php?user-group-promotions/manage

After you posted this I realized I could search for anyone in my style groups, but NOT in the customer group. It comes up with the missing customers. Searching a few of those names inside the manager usergroup promotions they are not being promoted via the user group promotion and not entirely sure why....

Screenshot_4.webp
Screenshot_5.webp

Screenshot_6.webp

Narrowed this down to our core style, for whatever reason even though the Core Client is set on the promotion, it's not actually promoting anyone from it.

Edit... rebuilding user groups seems to fix all but 50, I'll investigate further.

Last edited:
Top Bottom