Back story: Each time a user buys a style on our site they're promoted into a usergroup named after that style. That's working fine. When searching for "Member of any of these secondary groups:" and I check all of the style groups the results come up say: "Showing 20 of 800" for example. What we've done also is setup a user group promotion which does: User is a member of any of the selected user groups: (we check all of the style groups) After searching however the results come up missing about 200 users. Is there something common that I'm missing or overlooking, I did both searches multiple times and they came up with the same result. Also ran the cron job as a good measure. The apply if also has no other circumstances checked.