Implemented Usergroup colors

Tanax

I was just wondering but is it possible to select a usergroup color for each usergroup? If not, I'm suggesting that it should be implemented. On my forum we make heavy use of that feature.

These colors would show up on each username in that usergroup. Would be quite nice to be able to customize which "places" these colors are shown.
  • Forum index
  • Forums
  • Threads
  • Profiles & Comments
  • Private Conversations
  • Pages
Sorry if it's been suggested! I searched for it but found nothing.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I was just wondering but is it possible to select a usergroup color for each usergroup? If not, I'm suggesting that it should be implemented. On my forum we make heavy use of that feature.

These colors would show up on each username in that usergroup. Would be quite nice to be able to customize which "places" these colors are shown.
  • Forum index
  • Forums
  • Threads
  • Profiles & Comments
  • Private Conversations
  • Pages
Sorry if it's been suggested! I searched for it but found nothing.

Perhaps this may suit your needs? http://xenforo.com/community/threads/usergroup-markup.5506/

That would definitely be suitable! :) At least in the mean time.

I would however like a more simple system without being forced to edit CSS and such. It would be much easier if an option on the usergroup page in the ACP existed that would allow you to simply select a color for that usergroup.

I stickied that thread, because I know it is one question that will be asked over and over and over and over and...........

well you get my drift.... :rolleyes:

I stickied that thread, because I know it is one question that will be asked over and over and over and over and...........

well you get my drift.... :rolleyes:

Haha good call ;)
Well, it wouldn't get asked over and over and over and over and over again if this idea would get implemented (a) Just saying.. :D

Top Bottom