1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Implemented Usergroup colors

Discussion in 'Closed Suggestions' started by Tanax, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Tanax

Tanax Active Member

I was just wondering but is it possible to select a usergroup color for each usergroup? If not, I'm suggesting that it should be implemented. On my forum we make heavy use of that feature.

These colors would show up on each username in that usergroup. Would be quite nice to be able to customize which "places" these colors are shown.
    • Forum index
    • Forums
    • Threads
    • Profiles & Comments
    • Private Conversations
    • Pages
    Sorry if it's been suggested! I searched for it but found nothing.

2. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Perhaps this may suit your needs? http://xenforo.com/community/threads/usergroup-markup.5506/

3. Tanax

Tanax Active Member

That would definitely be suitable! :) At least in the mean time.

I would however like a more simple system without being forced to edit CSS and such. It would be much easier if an option on the usergroup page in the ACP existed that would allow you to simply select a color for that usergroup.

4. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

I stickied that thread, because I know it is one question that will be asked over and over and over and over and...........

well you get my drift.... :rolleyes:

5. Tanax

Tanax Active Member

Haha good call ;)
    Well, it wouldn't get asked over and over and over and over and over again if this idea would get implemented (a) Just saying.. :D

6. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

You can sticky me anytime peggy. ;)

Peggy likes this.