1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.1 User Upgrades - URGENT

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by tekgirl, Feb 9, 2013.

1. tekgirl

tekgirl Active Member

According to the help file, my users should:

Members can purchase User Upgrades from the Account Upgrades page which is accessed via the link in the sidebar on their account page, or from the dropdown menu under their user name on the navigation bar.

I am seeing no link on the sidebar and no dropdown menu under their names...can someone pleasse help? I need ot get this done.

2. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

I'm sorry for asking you something you've maybe already done, but have you actually created any user upgrades yet?

Admin CP > Users > User Upgrades

What if you type the URL to the page, do they appear then?

Jake Bunce likes this.
  3. tekgirl

tekgirl Active Member

Hi Chris,

No worries...yes, I have created the user upgrade...

If I type in the url you provided, the page does appear. So the question is...how do i get this page to appear for each user? I thought it would automatically show up for each user...

Thanks for the quick reply ;)
  4. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

It should do. It should show up in the visitor dropdown menu:

If it's definitely not there then chances are it's probably a style issue

This line should appear in the navigation_visitor_tab template:

<xen:if is="{$xenCache.userUpgradeCount}"><li><a href="{xen:link account/upgrades}">{xen:phrase account_upgrades}</a></li></xen:if>
    Jake Bunce likes this.
  5. tekgirl

tekgirl Active Member

OK, I found it...thanks Chris...your questions helped me to find what I was looking for.
  6. tekgirl

tekgirl Active Member

Chris, once they pay by PP, do they automatically move to the user group I have designated?
  7. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Yes. Paypal sends a callback to the forum which then applies the group change.
  8. tekgirl

tekgirl Active Member

Awesome - thank you Jake!
    Chris D likes this.