user upgrades question.

jonsidneyb

My paypal account has two email addresses. One is related to the forum while the other is related to my store but payments to either address show up in the same account.

The store is the first email address, I added the account for the forum at a later date.

I see in the admin control panel that it asks for this. PayPal Primary Account Email.

What will happen if I use the email address related to the forum instead of the store?

I remember during Alpha testing that I used mrfloris@ for my primary in xenforo, but it was MrFloris@ on PayPal, that went wrong. And reported it. This has been changed since and it's no longer case sensitive. Perhaps secondary addresses might work, but without a guarantee? I don't know. I think this is a requirement or recommendation from PP's side of things. Who, also constantly changes their code.

I can confirm the issue. Same here, using a paypal address with multiple accounts in it. I tried switching the accounts around, but while I get the money, I for some reason do not see the users added automatically.

Top Bottom