User Upgrades - how to add...

Ryan Moore

Currently I attempting to figure out how to get users access to their purchased product and into a subscription at the same time without have to manually upgrade each user.

It looks similar to this:

-Product
--Course Page 1
--Course Page 2

-Coaching Program
--Forum 1
--Forum 2

Would like to provide permanent access to the Product while setting them into the Coaching program with re-occurring payments, so that if the customer fails a payment on the Coaching program they still have access to their course.

Ideally I would like to be able to have them just make one purchase that this happens automatically.

I am open to any thoughts or suggestions on how to make this happen.

Additionally, is there a way for them to purchase using a button located on a page instead of going to upgrades in their profile options?

That would just be a regular user upgrade:

Admin CP -> Users -> List User Upgrades

Create a recurring upgrade that puts users into a specific group.

Would like to provide permanent access to the Product while setting them into the Coaching program with re-occurring payments, so that if the customer fails a payment on the Coaching program they still have access to their course.

That isn't directly supported. That requires you to manually add upgraded users to a group in addition to them purchasing the recurring upgrade.

I am incredibly surprised that this isn't a more pressing concern for Xenforo.

There is a number of info product businesses needing this type of software platform with these types of pricing structures. The fact that this isn't "directly supported" is an oversight in your current business strategy. Information Product Businesses are on the rise and could be a very profitable niche that you could serve. Just being a forum company will limit your ability to grow.

Remember forums are about building community, connecting people.

Top Bottom