User Upgrades by Waindigo [Deleted]

Jon W

Waindigo submitted a new resource:

More Advanced Upgrades by Waindigo (version 1.0.0) - Adds an option to add an initial fee or free trial period to any user upgrade.

Description:

This add-on adds an option to add an initial fee or free trial period to any user upgrade.

This add-on also works in conjunction with the Advanced User Upgrades add-on, but does not require you to have this add-on installed.

Installation:
  • Upload contents of upload folder to root directory, overwriting any existing files.
  • Install...

Read more about this resource...

We are having an issue where we are being required to enter a dollar amount for the trial. We would like the trial to be free and at the end of the time the user just gets charged the annual upgrade. Is there something I am missing?
Form that I submit:
1.webp
Error:
2.webp

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Waindigo updated User Upgrades by Waindigo with a new update entry:

Version 1.2.0 released

New features:
  • Allow for certain upgrades to be purchased more than once.
  • Add an agreement/terms to be agreed to before purchasing an upgrade.
  • Add an alternative page to redirect to once an upgrade has been successfully purchased.
  • Use a different PayPal account for different upgrades.
  • Support for XenForo 1.2.
Installing this add-on will uninstall the More Advanced User Upgrades by Waindigo and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

We are having an issue where we are being required to enter a dollar amount for the trial. We would like the trial to be free and at the end of the time the user just gets charged the annual upgrade. Is there something I am missing?
Form that I submit:
View attachment 40608
Error:
View attachment 40609

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
The javascript file in version 1.1.0 was in the wrong folder, which may have been causing you a problem. This should now work in the latest update.

In library/Waindigo/UserUpgrades/Extend/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/UserUpgrade.php, move the closing brace on line 135 above line 134.

In other words, replace:
PHP:
            }
            unset($input['length_amount_trial'], $input['length_unit_trial']);
        }
with:
PHP:
            }
        }
        unset($input['length_amount_trial'], $input['length_unit_trial']);

Thanks! (y)

Top Bottom