Resource icon

User Upgrade Permissions [Paid] 1.1.3

No permission to buy ($15.00)
I can not buy this addon. Although I am registered on your site and put the validation key in my userprofile.

If I click on "add to cart" I get an error I would not have enough rights.

Just to clarify this:

You offer this addon for both, XF1.5x and XF2.1x.

I installed it now on a XF 1.5x board. Do I need to pay another licences once I upgrade that board to XF2.1x within the next 12 months?

The licence covers XF1 and XF2 versions of the add-on, both are available once you purchase a licence. You may need to renew after 12 months if you still wish for updates.

Hello, I've just uploaded this add-on and can't get it to work. When you click on the user upgrades in the navigation bar, I keep getting this message: "No account upgrades can be purchased at this time. Please check back later." Sorry, but the instructions for how to get this add-on to work appear to be lacking. I'm obviously missing something and can't figure out what it is. I need help fixing this right away, especially since I just sent out a special enrollment to 2,400 on my newsletter! Thank you. Oh, I have Xenforo 1.1.5. I did purchase the correct version of this add-on.

This is what I'm seeing:
2020-01-10.png

Last edited:
This add-on has only been tested with XenForo 1.3.x+, XF1.1.x is very old an lacks a number of features and bugfixes.

Top Bottom