User titles

jauburn

I would like for our super moderators and moderators simply to have the user title "registered user" showing. How do I do that with this software? Thanks.

Just navigate yourself to the usergroup and change the user title (User Title Override)

Admin Control Panel -> Users -> User Groups-> List User Groups -> Select Moderation Group

Just navigate yourself to the usergroup and change the user title (User Title Override)

Admin Control Panel -> Users -> User Groups-> List User Groups -> Select Moderation Group

What I can't figure out, though, is that the user in question is listed as "registered" in the main user group. Yet on the forum he's listed as Super Moderator, which is a secondary group. Why is the secondary group listed?

What I can't figure out, though, is that the user in question is listed as "registered" in the main user group. Yet on the forum he's listed as Super Moderator, which is a secondary group. Why is the secondary group listed?

Have you tried adding a custom user title to that particular user's account? Does it display instead of the "Super Moderator" title? If so, just use the custom title of "Registered" and job's done ... (y)

Top Bottom