XF 1.4 User title not showing

cosmin85

Hello,
I want to 'activate' the user title (new member , known member etc) in postbit , but is not showing,
how can i do it ?

Those are the default trophy titles:

Admin CP -> Users -> Trophy User Titles

...which can be overridden with custom titles in the groups or for individual users:

Admin CP -> Users -> Search for Users -> [find their account] -> Profile Info -> Custom Title

Admin CP -> Users -> List User Groups -> [edit a group] -> User Title Override

After making changes to titles you might need to rebuild your user info:

Admin CP -> Tools -> Rebuild Caches -> Rebuild User Caches

Those are the default trophy titles:

Admin CP -> Users -> Trophy User Titles

...which can be overridden with custom titles in the groups or for individual users:

Admin CP -> Users -> Search for Users -> [find their account] -> Profile Info -> Custom Title

Admin CP -> Users -> List User Groups -> [edit a group] -> User Title Override

After making changes to titles you might need to rebuild your user info:

Admin CP -> Tools -> Rebuild Caches -> Rebuild User Caches
Still not showing

So what exactly is showing in the postbit? Post a screenshot.
Ax9zr7F.png

OK, so you have add-ons that affect the postbit and by the looks of it a custom style (though difficult to say from the screenshot).

You'll need to do the usual troubleshooting things first to identify the issue. So:

• Disable all add-ons
  • Switch to the default XenForo style

and see if the user titles appear.

If they do, then switch things on one at a time until you find out what's causing the issue.

I am assuming here that you still have the user titles in the ACP /admin.php?user-title-ladder/ and they haven't been deleted.

OK, so you have add-ons that affect the postbit and by the looks of it a custom style (though difficult to say from the screenshot).

You'll need to do the usual troubleshooting things first to identify the issue. So:

• Disable all add-ons
  • Switch to the default XenForo style

and see if the user titles appear.

If they do, then switch things on one at a time until you find out what's causing the issue.

I am assuming here that you still have the user titles in the ACP /admin.php?user-title-ladder/ and they haven't been deleted.

If i activate ther default style is showing .
In style Flat Awesome 1.4.3 not .

Top Bottom