1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 User title not showing

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by cyry, Dec 10, 2014.

1. cyry

cyry Active Member

Hello,
    I want to 'activate' the user title (new member , known member etc) in postbit , but is not showing,
    how can i do it ?

2. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Those are the default trophy titles:

Admin CP -> Users -> Trophy User Titles

...which can be overridden with custom titles in the groups or for individual users:

Admin CP -> Users -> Search for Users -> [find their account] -> Profile Info -> Custom Title

Admin CP -> Users -> List User Groups -> [edit a group] -> User Title Override

After making changes to titles you might need to rebuild your user info:

Admin CP -> Tools -> Rebuild Caches -> Rebuild User Caches

3. cyry

cyry Active Member

Still not showing

4. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

So what exactly is showing in the postbit? Post a screenshot.

5. cyry

cyry Active Member

[​IMG]

6. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

OK, so you have add-ons that affect the postbit and by the looks of it a custom style (though difficult to say from the screenshot).

You'll need to do the usual troubleshooting things first to identify the issue. So:

• Disable all add-ons
    • Switch to the default XenForo style

and see if the user titles appear.

If they do, then switch things on one at a time until you find out what's causing the issue.

I am assuming here that you still have the user titles in the ACP /admin.php?user-title-ladder/ and they haven't been deleted.

7. cyry

cyry Active Member

If i activate ther default style is showing .
    In style Flat Awesome 1.4.3 not .

8. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

Then it's likely an issue with that theme. You'll need to post in the discussion thread for that theme for further support.

cyry likes this.