XF 1.5 User title and groups

AnC01

Hi,

For some reason, the group title seems to take higher priority to the user title, which I created in the user title hierarchy. How can I make it that user titles show up, but not group titles?

I do have staff banners showing also, which display correctly.

How can I make it that user titles show up, but not group titles?
A group title always takes priority over the title ladder. (And a custom user title takes priority over both.) You'd have to remove the group title to display the ladder title.

A group title always takes priority over the title ladder. (And a custom user title takes priority over both.) You'd have to remove the group title to display the ladder title.
Is there a way of disabling all group titles in one go? or where would I need to do that? Can I also disable custom title somewhere?
Right now the group titles shown are admin/ registered which are a bit boring, hence wanting the user title ladder names to have priority

You just need to remove the "User Title Override" from each group. Custom user titles are also permission controlled ("Edit custom title"). Unless you've given that permission, users won't be able to specify them.

You just need to remove the "User Title Override" from each group. Custom user titles are also permission controlled ("Edit custom title"). Unless you've given that permission, users won't be able to specify them.
I have been searching for the "User title override" but can't find this, can you steer me in the right direction please?
Custom title settings have been adjusted to never, so that problem is ruled out.

These are settings you can change when editing a user group (likely the same place you set permissions, though there is another interface for that as well).

Top Bottom