• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

User Status Ribbons (based on Usergroups)

This Mod dont work!

I have put <xen:if is="@jaxelUserRanksActive"><xen:include template="jaxel_userranks" /></xen:if> Above <xen:if is="!{$isQuickReply}"> and installed the Jaxel User Ranks.xml + editet the User Ranks.

But it only shows the 8 Ribbons for the Admins, and i cant edit it.

hmm.webphmm2.webp

Please help.

This Mod dont work!

I have put <xen:if is="@jaxelUserRanksActive"><xen:include template="jaxel_userranks" /></xen:if> Above <xen:if is="!{$isQuickReply}"> and installed the Jaxel User Ranks.xml + editet the User Ranks.

But it only shows the 8 Ribbons for the Admins, and i cant edit it.

View attachment 22117View attachment 22118

Please help.

It's working perfectly on my install.
You have the same usergroup designated for all of your ribbons. You need to change the usergroups for each ribbon to the usergroup number that corresponds to the usergroup for each ribbon.(and change the ribbon title you want to use for each usergroup ribbon.)

i have tried it with every usergroup, even i tried to enable/disable the addon, it has no effect.

OK, well it may be a dumb question but, did you click "Save" at the bottom of the page? (You'd be amazed at how many people overlook this) It really is working perfectly on my install.

Other than that I'm stumped. Perhaps Anthony can troubleshoot it better for you.

I am using the mod attached in earlier page. But I don't want default user title [here : administrator] to appear & also I want the ribbon to appear below user name.

online.webp
Thank you :)

That is outside the scope of the attached mod.

Placement of the template defines where it will reside. Other postbit details are edited in the template directly / via default XF style option settings.

^thanks for replying :)

I wouldn't mind making template edits. Can you tell me bit more ?

i did have this installed but removed cause it was pushed up against avatar frame and couldnt figure how to move the ribbon down some.

If you don't want the top ribbon pushed against the avatar box, change bottom margin to top margin in ribbon li... thus instead of spacing them from the bottom of each, you space them from the top of each, putting a space on the first one as well.

Whilst there is another way to do that... I would stick with the above for browser compatibility and ease.

thanks that worked like a charm how ever i moved mine to a different location, never could get the half ribbon for the online status so did something a little differant similar to brogans idea. screen coming to show it off.

userribbon-online-status.webp

ty again for the help :)

Top Bottom