I would like the ability, that when viewing the user in the ACP, to generate a "Spam Report." That would be do several things:
- Run the user's information (registration IP; email; username) against all of the Anti-Spam measures.
- Provide a rating: Pass, Fail, Warning
- Pass being if they were allowed through registration
- Warning being they appear in these databases
- Fail if they would have failed if they registered at that time.
- List responses from the various tools. For example, list the amount of times the IP was used, frequency, dates, etc. to make determining it easy.