XF 2.2 User Registration panel is not working

Solution
All the users should not have the same ID. If they do, you definitely have an issue in your database.
If you mean the merged user has the same ID as the user you merged into.. that should be normal.

I found the errors source. It comes from our addons. Thanks for helping me.
Check your browser console for any errors. Are there any errors listed in your ACP system logs?
A simple image doesn't really help track down the issue.... a link to the site can help.

If talking about the user registration page, it shows up fine for me using a Mac and the latest Chrome.

Screen Shot 2024-01-18 at 2.28.26 PM.webp

Try in a different browser.

If you are talking about the member profile page... it may be an issue with a ruleset in the hosting server. Being a guest, I can't access member profiles.

I merged someone and XenForo didn't merge the followers. So I changed them with true user ID's.
You should never directly edit the database unless you are familiar with all the linkages involved between the fields. Hopefully you have a recent backup.
I can see some member profiles as a user (those that chose to show to guests), so it still somewhat works.

All the users should not have the same ID. If they do, you definitely have an issue in your database.
If you mean the merged user has the same ID as the user you merged into.. that should be normal.

Top Bottom