XF 1.4 User Registration issues since updating from 1.3 > 1.4

sycoinc

I recently updated from 1.3 to the latest 1.4 version of xenforo and today a user has brought to my attention that they can not register via the website (in browser) as get errors.

I have not changed the form or what is needed to be validated along with not modifying the template at all.

It comes up with these errors (that the user has to fill in) even when the user has filled in the fields or the fields are not present in the form (such as timezone)

Please correct the following errors:
  1. Please enter a name that is at least 3 characters long.
  2. Please enter a valid email.
  3. Please select a valid time zone.
  4. Please enter a value for all required fields.
Here is an image of the page once the error pops.

Gyazo - 426e52b6f6bcdb510cd864aba3f66f67.png

I have been looking in the template files for why this would take place, also looked in the error log and nothing comes up related to this issue at all.

Any help would be great.

Note: as this is a minecraft based server we have a plugin that successfully registers users via in game that hooks to the database, we have tested and this works and should not be the cause of this issue at all as it is not interfering with the website itself

This is very likely related to your style. Please confirm the issue with a totally default style. (If you have outdated templates, you should merge them.)

Top Bottom