[RT] User Rank Ribbons

User Rank Ribbons 2.3.5

No permission to download
I unistalled TMS now, so I can't try. I use your old version instead with the template edit. I have one problem though, If I want to show for example a ribbon saying "member" for all members, except the moderators and the administrator, how can I succeed with that?

Skärmavbild 2012-07-11 kl. 22.07.14.webp

It looks like this now, I don't want the member ribbon to be showing up for the admin.

I unistalled TMS now, so I can't try. I use your old version instead with the template edit. I have one problem though, If I want to show for example a ribbon saying "member" for all members, except the moderators and the administrator, how can I succeed with that?

View attachment 31434

It looks like this now, I don't want the member ribbon to be showing up for the admin.
Have you set the ribbons to the correct user group? And if you have done that: remove the admin user from the member user group. ;)

EDIT: I tested it (2.1.1) on my own forum and it is working.

Just installed latest 2.1.1 and I found that it is not working without manual template edit (I don't have TMS).

And I also found a bug, if you have CSS styling in User Group's "User Name CSS" box, Something like

background-image
background-repeat
padding-left

then it breaks the ribbon style. Hope you'll fix it in the next update.

Thanks for a nice add-on.

And I also found a bug, if you have CSS styling in User Group's "User Name CSS" box, Something like

background-image
background-repeat
padding-left

then it breaks the ribbon style. Hope you'll fix it in the next update.

I'll look into it. ;)

This update will overwrite your CSS!

All ribbons and their color codes will be lost on upgrade.

Update manually:
  1. Go here: ACP -> Appreance -> Templates -> Search for "UserRankRibbons.css" (Without quotes)
  2. Find "ribbonThree" (Without quotes)
  3. Add "." in front of ribbonThree (Without quotes)
  4. Done. You have now done the update manually.

Top Bottom