[n] User Profile Progress

[n] User Profile Progress [Paid] 1.0.5

No permission to buy (£15.00)
Correction. This site is using HHV version 3.9.1. mbstring PHP is installed.
I believe HHVM is your problem, it is known to cause problems making external requests using the Zend HTTP client.

What we can do is disable the callback (future versions will use curl directly... Zend HTTP client is a mess) and insert copyright attribution normally into the template. Does that sound good?

For some reason no matter what the user does, their profile is always 35% complete? It should be a lot further along
Any ideas what could be going wrong?

For some reason no matter what the user does, their profile is always 35% complete? It should be a lot further along
Any ideas what could be going wrong?
Hi there,

Did you make a thread on Apantic.com about this? I believe we solved it there. Just making sure :)

@Apantic, This add-on its supported and updated? @Robust, can you add option to show sidebar and profiles page.

d4102d03f9cf466582fb6bbd66dfc83c.png

695aa0005d6b4e4eb0fe7e3d9b1e7f20.png

@Apantic, This add-on its supported and updated? @Robust, can you add option to show sidebar and profiles page.

d4102d03f9cf466582fb6bbd66dfc83c.png

695aa0005d6b4e4eb0fe7e3d9b1e7f20.png
It is, yeah. I've been working on the 1.1 update for a while but a criteria issue caused a delay. It's apparently not possible the way I envisioned it, so I'm going to have to recode large parts of it. I haven't been able to get around to it yet, but hopefully in March that update will come. It incorporates both the features you suggested.

It's been fixed for a long time. The issue was mainly prevalent in 2015 and has affected a lower number of customers in early 2016. A new strategy regarding callbacks was made after that.

These issues were mainly prevalent in 2015. These have since been resolved in two ways:
  • All future Apantic products will no longer incorporate callbacks. This change will be completed by XF2, and for our XF1 updates to add-ons (such as MineSync) the callback system has been replaced and removed.
  • For products that have not had a callback removal update yet, an update has been made to change the frequency of callbacks. Customers can disable the callbacks as long as they inform us *in advance* and ensure that the copyright notice is still displayed.

Why is it important? Security reasons?
We are taking down that specific API system. It's redundant, gives fixed output and costs us in resource money as well (on top of the issue I mention in my next sentence). Some users reported their sites crashing if we turn the system off, so as a precaution to prevent downtime we are giving plenty of notice to take the system down.

We sent an email to all customers over a week ago to deal with that.

I'll throw on a couple more days to update to that version.

What can i do with:
  • User has not completed the occupation field
  • User has not completed the about you field
  • User has not completed the custom title field

I should give percent if something is not done?

And please:

How can i make a difference between usergroups?

Say we have groups: Boys, grils, men, women.
Everyone should make post in a special node for his group.
And i dont want to show the boys the task to start a stread in the nodes for girls.

How can i avoid this, please?

And how i can get rid of the task information, when i have reached 100%?

It is, yeah. I've been working on the 1.1 update for a while but a criteria issue caused a delay. It's apparently not possible the way I envisioned it, so I'm going to have to recode large parts of it. I haven't been able to get around to it yet, but hopefully in March that update will come. It incorporates both the features you suggested.

What going on this Features update ?

Code:
<input id="ucrit_siropu_referral_count" class="Disabler"
name="user_criteria[siropu_referral_count][rule]" value="resource_count" type="checkbox">

Probably this should be a referral_count and not a rescource_count?

I have changed it in the xml, made an update and have no a counting field.

Last edited:
Top Bottom