User Onboarding

User Onboarding [Paid] 2.0.3

No permission to buy ($35.00)
Hope to see more criteria for tasks added.. :)

Most/all of these have been suggested already, but a little bump can't hurt - hopefully!
  • Completion of "About you" field (user)
  • Reacted to a post (user)
  • Ability to specify completion of A or B or C custom field(s) (admin)
Thanks.

For my personal need, i would like to have these steps also:
  • User has created a thread in a particular forum depending on his usergroup.
  • User has replied to a thread at all
  • User has replied to a specific thread also depending on this usergroup
  • User has to like a thread in a specific forum depending on usergroup
  • User has to write a profile message
How can i come to this result, please?
Buy your addon and find a coder who extends it?
May you could do this?

Anyone has written a condition to check if a user is a member of a certain user group?

Still wondering if this is already possible or planned to be implemented. I really need this at the moment. Need to know if I have to hire a coder to include this. Thank you.

Hi,

I bought this one a few days ago but I have a few questions:
1. Is it possible to change the color in the widget list to green for every row they have completed? If
so, how?

2. Can I somehow add a verified statement below their avatar inside posts/threads? That way others see that a user
is completely verified.

3. And how does the linkedin verification work? Can I verify their linkedin profile?

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Amro

Hi,

I like this addon very much. But I want to ask if you could add two features:
1. Let the color become green once one a task has been completed (This will increase the likelyhood that they will finish)
2. Give users a green 1619438062319.webp including verified below their avatar when they are verified.

I hope this gets added. Then the addon will improve a lot.

Regards,
Amro

Only works for custom user fields but adding support for the location field would be a nice addition.
Only bumping this up as a reminder, to have the core fields covered ;)

With the amount of addons out there, have you thought about providing an option or a "How-to"-guide in regards to adding custom tasks and conditionals, @NixFifty ? That way people wouldn´t have to nag you all the time for an implementation of task x,y and z. Don´t know if this could be feasible though.

Can anyone test if custom user fields are still working with this add-on?
I tried, but the onboarding widget won't update when using custom user fields as a trigger.

Can anyone test if custom user fields are still working with this add-on?
I tried, but the onboarding widget won't update when using custom user fields as a trigger.
Works OK for me. When you say it's not updating, do you mean the task isn't being marked as completed? What kind of user field is it?

I tried with a simple single line text box.
It seems custom fields with a numeric ID don't work. When the ID contains characters is seems to work.
This was a quick test so not sure.

Ok, did some more tests.

So this works:
1629014098453.webp

And this does not work, as it will never get the 'complete' status:
1629014140935.webp

Unfortunately all my custom fields have a numeric ID.

Is there a way to make this expire/not apply to certain user groups? I was trying to require an introduction thread, but our forum is 5 years old and that requirement could be an annoyance for established users who never got around to it.

We have the task "User has created a thread in the following forum: X", but for "User has replied to a thread", we are unable to select a specific forum. Could we also get the option to select a forum on that task as well? So we could:

"User has replied to a thread, in forum "Game Recommendations"".

Hi,

I like this addon very much. But I want to ask if you could add two features:
1. Let the color become green once one a task has been completed (This will increase the likelyhood that they will finish)
2. Give users a green View attachment 250909 including verified below their avatar when they are verified.

I hope this gets added. Then the addon will improve a lot.

Regards,
Amro

Any reply to this request? More people like the suggestion so it could be value added. :)

What would you expect to happen to the widget once all required tasks are done? Would it disappear (as it does now) or still stay visible until the optional tasks are done too?
Has there been any consideration about how optional tasks may potentially be added?

I know you've been busy with XF stuff, so it isn't completely likely, but figured I would ask anyways.

The task disappears when the user creates a new topic, but the task of creating the specified topic for the user does not return when the created topic is deleted.

Top Bottom